• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OF Custom of the Month October 2019 Congrats YFG!!!

OF Custom of the Month October 2019

• TRUMP

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • YakuzaFloralGangsta

Votes: 28 35.0%
  • Tidezealot

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Brdmn70

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • Cutch22

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Jakeracefox

• Rick58

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Jimbabwe

• Tinman

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Wavecloud

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn bro dont get all up in your feelings. Meow
Your Continuing to stay consistent not to mention clueless lol..... u again glaze over “haha” and “lol” and despite that are you still able to infer incorrect emotion through a txt..... i do like how you always play that card when a point has been made that you cant refute haha.
TRUMP #weakminded & emotional lol

Just don’t feed the trolls
thSM6F2ZY8.jpg

Your Continuing to stay consistent not to mention clueless lol..... u again glaze over “haha” and “lol” and despite that are you still able to infer incorrect emotion through a txt..... i do like how you always play that card when a point has been made that you cant refute haha.
TRUMP #weakminded & emotional lol

Damn dude I was being facetious. I didnt actually mean to get all up in your feelys like that 😂😂😂

Is that a question? And i would be inclined to agree with your “question” if no one replied to my posts/comments.... but, until that is the case, you are wrong AGAIN.... as per usual though. So at least ur consistent lol

you guys are going out of your way to tag me in random posts....sounds like im living rent free in your minds haha
Please let your distain be directed at me. @"TRUMP" did nothing wrong.

Also,
1. "I" should have been capitalized
2. "ur" is not a word
3. "im" should be stated as "I'm"

I understand that I bore you with gramartical corrections. I can assure you it will never happen again if you can answer the following riddle:

Why is it that the pictures you post of your own glasses are similarly close to the ones on ebay?

1. Those are your ebay listings
2. You stole them for credibility
3. You have the same taste for bedsheets as the ebay lister

I have simplified it enough so you only have to answer with a number.

Back