• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

☆☆☆Official 2017 NFL Thread☆☆☆

Yes, hung himself found around 3am rushed to a hospital and expired around 4am. Had supposedly used a bed sheet and barricaded/blocked his cell door.

Have to wonder "why" after being acquitted of 2 of the charges he was being tried for
But he was still serving a life sentence for a prior murder conviction...so there was no hope for a life on the outside. Some reporter on WFXT said that he was suicidal and depressed before.

Sent from Q's Note5

But he was still serving a life sentence for a prior murder conviction...so there was no hope for a life on the outside. Some reporter on WFXT said that he was suicidal and depressed before.

Sent from Q's Note5
Didn't hear that part. Of course media (and everyone else) is speculating. Because he was acquitted, apparently he's up for automatic appeal for the Loyd charges which seemed like there might have been a slight possibility

Didn't hear that part. Of course media (and everyone else) is speculating. Because he was acquitted, apparently he's up for automatic appeal for the Loyd charges which seemed like there might have been a slight possibility
Oh wow

Sent from Q's Note5

Looking forward to the Draft next week!!

You never know what to thing about teams your team will play.
Teams that were great this past year could stink this year. On the flip side teams can turn it around and go from Bad to very good.
You just never know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking at the schedules the Dolphins are gonna have to be a much improved road team next year. As for the draft, hopefully we get some trading and gain a pick or two, we have no 4th or 6th round I believe right now.

Not sure why the Raiders would want to take a chance on Lynch? I hate the Raiders but I have to say they are going in the right direction with the players they have now.
Good QB and good D
I just think this is a reach??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back