• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Official 'Be a Douche: Wear Your White Oakleys' Day - 8th July 2012

This douchey enough? White frogskins with a GTL Jersey Shore shirt?

Photo+on+2011-10-16+at+13.15.jpg

U need white tattoos ...White Frog tattoos would make a bold statement..or a skull wearing white Frogs tat...yeah thats it

I knew not buying white would one day make me an outsider...d**n it!

I've got a matte clear, about as close as I'll come. I might have a bright polo I could iron the crease out of the collar on.

So what is the douchiest pair? I would nominate a white with fire Batwolf. Square, oversized, loud shield lens. Maybe if they made a gradient in one of the Square-O shield pairs?

I've got a matte clear, about as close as I'll come. I might have a bright polo I could iron the crease out of the collar on.

So what is the douchiest pair? I would nominate a white with fire Batwolf. Square, oversized, loud shield lens. Maybe if they made a gradient in one of the Square-O shield pairs?
If I see one on Ebay on the 9th I'll know where it came from

Does Creme count? I have plenty of white frames, but I always felt that Creme was extra douchy. LOL and it looks like I'm celebrating early (I've been wearing my Creme/Gold Fatcats for a few days now ;)

Latest Posts

Back