• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

◇◇◇◇OFFICIAL NFL 2019 THREAD◇◇◇◇

Unfair? More like gluttonous.

You're right. They already have 3 stud wideouts and the second he isnt the star of the gameplan he will cry.

But another point; what has happened in the past when the leagues biggest diva receiver joins them?

Did Chad OchoCinco Johnson win a superbowl in new england?

Did randy Johnson win a superbowl in new England?

Football is the ultimate Team-Game, and unlike basketball, the team with the best player doesnt always win.

Itll be fun to watch either way.
Great points. I heard one of the announcers made a comment and said "I hope AB is watching the current guys on the field, they way their playing, then don't need him"

And that is why and the only reason why most in N.E. aren't too worried. If he does his job, great, more headaches for the opposing defensive coordinator. If he doesn't...... "smell ya' latah"..... and we go back to guys that can do their job and not act like a circus clowns.

Now in CJ's case, he wasn't a clown here, he just couldn't understand the offense. Guys like Moss and Dillon came in, did their jobs, bought into the system, and did well, at least at first.

Now in CJ's case, he wasn't a clown here, he just couldn't understand the offense. Guys like Moss and Dillon came in, did their jobs, bought into the system, and did well, at least at first.

But ultimately their "me attitude" contributed to weakening the cohesion of a team.

It's not something theres a stat for and some people(like the diva wideouts) can't understand it.

But ultimately their "me attitude" contributed to weakening the cohesion of a team.

It's not something there's a stat for and some people(like the diva wideouts) can't understand it.
For those instances that holds true, those players didn't last long.

In no way am I condoning what he did. Part of the reason why I stopped watching the NBA is because of the "me attitude" mentality. It makes a sport a side show...... IMO.

I love to watch sports. I'll watch anything from a youth rec sport all the way up.

When things like this happen it annoys me as a fan of the game because it takes away from the sport from my perspective and enjoyment.

I stopped watching the Red Sox years ago because the current group of owners, IMO, they are a bunch of clowns They did things I didn't believe in. So I stopped watching.

I don't watch the NBA either.

I truly hope situations like this do not become the norm in the NFL. I don't like the way AB conducted himself and in someways I hope this version of the BB rehab experiment fails.

Latest Posts

Back