• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

OffShoot vs Big Taco vs Batwolf

TomM

Oakley Beginner
I currently have a pair of Flak Jacket XLJ for prescription that I use for driving, but Im looking for a pair for everyday use. I've been looking at the Big Taco and the Offshoot and someone also mentioned Batwolf. The Flak Jacket is a little small (not too bad), but I want to go larger. What is the main difference between the Offshoot and the big taco and is the batwolf that much smaller? Thanks

I don't know about the offshoot or Big Taco compared to the Batwolf but the Batwolf is a huge frame. I have 4 of them lol.

Offshoot and Big Taco are the same size. One is a shield lens and one isn't.

They are a tiny bit bigger than the Batwolf I think.

I currently have a pair of Flak Jacket XLJ for prescription that I use for driving, but Im looking for a pair for everyday use. I've been looking at the Big Taco and the Offshoot and someone also mentioned Batwolf. The Flak Jacket is a little small (not too bad), but I want to go larger. What is the main difference between the Offshoot and the big taco and is the batwolf that much smaller? Thanks
The Offshoot is merely a shield lens version of the Big Taco.

Batwolf is smaller than those two.

Sent from Q's Note5

Latest Posts

Back