• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oscar Pistorius Shoots Girlfriend

With the case nearing closure and sentencing forthcoming next month, I just happened upon a pic of the frogs that were done for the Beyond Reason auction and this was the pair created under Oscar Pistorius' name... Just like the Nike advert, I wonder if it's a sick coincidence or if his persona exuded an aura that inspired these.

Gunmetal w/ red splatter
''Oscar Pistorius'' Red White Gunmetal Splatter w Positive Red Iridium.jpg

With the case nearing closure and sentencing forthcoming next month, I just happened upon a pic of the frogs that were done for the Beyond Reason auction and this was the pair created under Oscar Pistorius' name... Just like the Nike advert, I wonder if it's a sick coincidence or if his persona exuded an aura that inspired these.

Gunmetal w/ red splatter
View attachment 105579

Now that's funny!

Show SOME respect boys, for Reeva Steenkamp. She's dead due to an egomaniac..........:(
I get what you are saying. However most everything is going to be offensive to some group of people. If you find something offensive just ignore it and walk away. Unless it is causing you physical harm. You can take political correctness too far. I think this is a case of that.

I get what you are saying. However most everything is going to be offensive to some group of people. If you find something offensive just ignore it and walk away. Unless it is causing you physical harm. You can take political correctness too far. I think this is a case of that.

As usual, I respect your opinion. However, it is your opinion.

Latest Posts

Back