• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

**OVER**GAW-Precision top give away!!

My favorite pair of Oakleys are the Atmos Jawbone and my goto pair will always be Juliets!

image.jpeg

My goto pair is the PB2 with a close second of Turbine. Gives me comfort to wear all day.

My go to "pairs" are the Fast Jacket. By far the best and most customizable glasses Oakley has developed to date. You can wear them at the beach with one lense and then to dinner that night with another lense. Either way the frames work for both situations. Still not sure what this top craze is about but maybe I'll figure it out if I win :)

That's easy, favourite product and go to pair are the same, the Juliet. The difficulty comes with choosing which Juliet - it's normally a mix between forecast sun conditions for the day with a bit of matching that day's shirt!

Very cool raffle.

Go-to has been the Jawbreaker. Visual performance and fit aside, the whole literal drop-in swap setup just seems a step ahead of everything else, even if not necessarily faster.

Back