• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale OVER THE TOP // FIRE IRIDIUM FMJ // LIKE NEW

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello all. Time has come for me to part with these. I love them to death and have owned them since 2004. Unfortunately like most OTT I do not have the box...good news is I have the Oakley sleeve they came with. These are pristine condition OTT and were only worn around the house to take pictures with and never have been "out in the wild" mostly sat on a shelf.
Asking $999 shipped via Priority USPS w/ tracking and sig confirmation AND will be well packaged. Any interested buyers please message me if you want any other pictures.

IMG_4941.jpg

IMG_4943.jpg

IMG_4944.jpg

IMG_4945.jpg

IMG_4946.jpg

IMG_4947.jpg

IMG_4948.jpg

IMG_4942.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Would you take $350?

Wow .. since when did asking prices for OTT’s , especially incomplete ones, go for $1k? Been seeing more of them on offerup and fleabay going for crazy prices ..

No offense OP, but I doubt you’ll get your asking price here on the forum

Username Hidden said:
Wow .. since when did asking prices for OTT’s , especially incomplete ones, go for $1k? Been seeing more of them on offerup and fleabay going for crazy prices ..

No offense OP, but I doubt you’ll get your asking price here on the forum
I have no idea what the going market for these are. I took a look on ebay and priced it less than the ones I saw. Whats a good price for these?

Complete sets fetch around $500-600. I paid $550 for my complete set last year

Username Hidden said:
Complete sets fetch around $500-600. I paid $550 for my complete set last year
And a complete set is box, glasses, and sleeve? Dammm ebay must be on crack. So i guess after 19 years these only went up very little in price?

Username Hidden said:
And a complete set is box, glasses, and sleeve? Dammm ebay must be on crack. So i guess after 19 years these only went up very little in price?
They gained a little popularity when the precious mettle line came out, but since they can be re-issued, unless it's a complete set yeah not so much.

Username Hidden said:
Most of those overpriced ebay listings around $1000 will just sit there for years. -$450 to $500 would still be a reasonable starting point without a box. Some people would be willing to spend that for an incomplete one in good condition if they are really looking for one.

Username Hidden said:
Yes.. box, glasses, large mf bag. First gen fire 😉

5DD711A0-009B-4218-BB72-90A2E7B069B3.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
Yes.. box, glasses, large mf bag. First gen fire 😉

View attachment 1022901
I had one but traded it for a Romeo. OTT’s are very cool looking to display but uncomfortable and very impractical to wear. I use my Romeo’s 99.9% more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.