• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pair of Polished Beauty’s

• Thread starter Deleted member 28429
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound like an entitled prick that has never been told no in his/her/it's life. And now that someone has said something to you that you don't agree with you start spouting off and acting like a complete ass.

But hey, that's just my opinion.

Oh I know. I saw it. I read it.

I'm pointing out that you started off doing the same GD thing. It's a forum, we have opinions. If you don't wan someone to post on a sales thread then Lock it.
I did. and I apologized about 300 times for doing it. I agree with locking it. In fact I think comments should not be allowed in sales exchange threads at all. And dont bring our Lord into it...

You sound like an entitled prick that has never been told no in his/her/it's life. And now that someone has said something to you that you don't agree with you start spouting off and acting like a complete ass.

Funny thing is thats the response all you people give. Its nothing but insults and emotion. No-one has refuted a thing I have said based on merit or fact... All you can come at me with is emotion. #Furtheringmypoint.

And what do you think you sound like after the things you have said? #CluelessHypocrite

I did. and I apologized about 300 times for doing it. I agree with locking it. In fact I think comments should not be allowed in sales exchange threads at all. And dont bring our Lord into it...
1570116660584.png

Did you PM him 200 times? Cause I only see 199 postings from you?
But we haven't gotten to the math yet. Crap I forgot.

You sound like you are ready to discipline a child.

Funny thing is thats the response all you people give. Its nothing but insults and emotion. No-one has refuted a thing I have said based on merit or fact... All you can come at me with is emotion. #Furtheringmypoint.

And what do you think you sound like after the things you have said? #CluelessHypocrite
1. thats = "that's"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back