• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pair of Polished Beauty’s

• Thread starter Deleted member 28429
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the forum sir, words speak louder than actions. Which sums it up in a microcosm. Its the opposite of how things are looked at in the real world haha.

I agree with your point. Finally.... Anyone cal sell whatever they want, to whoever they want and at whatever price they want. What i disagree with is people calling out sellers on the price of their products based on their feeling of the products. But thats the toxic culture of this forum. Not everyone feels that way.
1570116221398.png

It seems you don't practice what you preach

The reason is, while ZWC is stand-up...Fernando has had multiple issues in the past & his prices are high too. Several forum members treat him the same way that they do to you. You're not getting treated unfairly, don't worry.
Get this on the news.

I 100% agree with you are your second and third points.

I dont know ZWC so im not going to agree/disagree.

View attachment 660830

It seems you don't practice what you preach
Read a few more threads if you can manage from that post. I formally apologized several times for saying that..... Dont take a clip that fits your narrative and not include the other.....#MoreFakeNews

How can you infer emotion through txt? Sounds like your the 12 year old girl. But again we are back to the false assumption premise stated in my last thread.

I asked questions a presented numerous points that are factual and rather than you refuting the claims, which you can't do, you decide to make a general ambiguous statement regarding my emotions, which cannot be debated. Again proving my point, a mortify of forum members love to Distract from the original discussion. @htrap2294 being the most recent example lol
Once again misuse of the term your. I thought you were past that.

Read a few more threads if you can manage from that post. I formally apologized several times for saying that..... Dont take a clip that fits your narrative and not include the other.....#MoreFakeNews
Oh I know. I saw it. I read it.

I'm pointing out that you started off doing the same GD thing. It's a forum, we have opinions. If you don't want someone to post on a sales thread then Lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back