• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pair of Polished Beauty’s

• Thread starter Deleted member 28429
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense. But if I want something thats for sale on the forum, Im going to buy it. Regardless of the price you or anyone else thinks its worth. I dont need you or anyone else telling me what I should or should not pay for an item and that goes for everyone. Exactly why comments should not be allowed in sales threads... By chastising and degrading sellers on their prices based on your opinion of what they are worth is not looking out for anyone. Its you sticking your opinion where it wasn't requested. #DenseCluelessOaklimusPrime lol

And ironically enough I did buy my sister a car. It was the car she wanted... So unlike you and everyone else, I didn't post it on the forum and ask a bunch of faceless people what they thought I should pay for it. I, unlike apparently a majority of forum members have the ability to make purchases without running it by the forum first.... It was the car she wanted so I bought it. Next.

In addition to that, you have no idea how many pairs of "shades" or Oakley items I have. If you were enthusiasts like you claim, maybe you would have inquired as to other items that I may have that may interest you. But instead you gang up and degrade what people have.

Who are you to tell me how much I have and what Im willing to sell in addition to how long I will be on the forum? #omnipotent @Oaklimus Prime ? No chance.....

You can sell whatever you want and to whomever you would like and for whatever price that you can sell it for. It’s a free country.

I never said you couldn’t ask for what you deem it’s worth.

Read my entire post before you call me Dense or Omnipotent. I have never, ever, claimed to be higher or more important than anyone here.

You can sell whatever you want and to whomever you would like and for whatever price that you can sell it for. It’s a free country.

I never said you couldn’t ask for what you deem it’s worth.

Read my entire post before you call me Dense or Omnipotent. I have never, ever, claimed to be higher or more important than anyone here.
On the forum sir, words speak louder than actions. Which sums it up in a microcosm. Its the opposite of how things are looked at in the real world haha.

I agree with your point. Finally.... Anyone cal sell whatever they want, to whoever they want and at whatever price they want. What i disagree with is people calling out sellers on the price of their products based on their feeling of the products. But thats the toxic culture of this forum. Not everyone feels that way.

I definitely can, I just do not have interest in making a checkmate. @Atticus already delivered it anyways.
As soon as you said @Atticus your credibility on that was blown haha. and you cannot. Unless you like to lose, which you may? Or are you getting "pissed?"

Why haven't you guys bought those highly desirable rust decay pennys on ebay from the guy with shotty feedback?

I though forum members were of the highest integrity?

Or are you "looking out for each other" because they are crap and overpriced? @Fernando @zwc0442

I only fire when fired upon sir... Keep your opinion to yourself and practice what you preach.

Why haven't you guys bought those highly desirable rust decay pennys on ebay from the guy with shotty feedback?

I though forum members were of the highest integrity?

Or are you "looking out for each other" because they are crap and overpriced? @Fernando @zwc0442

The reason is, while ZWC is stand-up...Fernando has had multiple issues in the past & his prices are high too. Several forum members treat him the same way that they do to you. You're not getting treated unfairly, don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back