• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

part 2 - LINEGEAR HD lenses (aka Prizm) is coming

Honestly they look a bit too pink for normal use. Prizm snow goggle lenses are too, but they aren't great except with snow... Might try a set of Jades in my Splits for skiing

Sweet looking lenses that had me ready to order 1 of each, then you said pink tint and non polarized either one of those makes a no go for me. I could never wear shades with a pink or rose tint, and those are about the heaviest pink I have seen. Everytime I see someone post pics of pink tint I think of Don Williams hit song, " These Rose Colored Glasses", lol!!! Any chance of doing a run polarized and a neutral to gray tint? If so count me in for one of each.
Later
NCH

I’d like to see pics on someone and outside. They look nice and I like a rose base tint...may have to try these depending on price point.

@NCHornet : HD are not for everyday use, they are for specific situation: ski, bike, golf...

The look at them is just amazing, but manage the expectation, we might do the natural base lens... stay tune

@lacampbell2005 : price would be near our Polarized pair.

Back