• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Paypal F&F

Real question; who slid it in your bum to trigger a thread on the issue?

It really wasn't any specific person - but rather a summation of many transactions that asked for F&F. I would not have broached the subject if it had only happened once in a while, but with about half the transactions it seems like a systemic issue and I wanted to bring it to the entire forum's attention.

Paying G&S is the better way to go, it’s the only way your protected if something goes wrong, F&F your pretty much screwed
This!

You can’t trust anyone unless you have the means of meeting up with them and ‘working it out’. Even veteran members.

There need to be more rule enforcement with actual consequences.

I got screwed while dealing with a veteran member. Paid FF. No buyers protection. Member is still allowed to stick around, communicate and sell at will.

Go figure...

This!

You can’t trust anyone unless you have the means of meeting up with them and ‘working it out’. Even veteran members.

I got screwed while dealing with a veteran member. Paid FF. No buyers protection. Member is still allowed to stick around, communicate and sell at will.

Go figure...
But I trust you :)

This!

Go figure...

Who was it so i dont buy sht from them

Back