• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

People not selling?

If I could give you a hug, I would.

I don't think the OP actually cares about you either way.... I don't recall him complaining about you.
Cared enough to make an entire thread directed towards me, obviousness of which is glaring via his options wording.

Bad Guy pays no rent my friend! 😎

If I could give you a hug, I would.
Free sniffs too, if not I'll get my free hugs here 👇
FB_IMG_1596665662762.jpg

Free sniffs too, if not I'll get my free hugs here 👇
View attachment 772932
Stop being weird. I don't want some crazy guy sniffing me.
H
Honestly, I almost haven't had any interaction with you, so I don't give a fck what you do or what you say/post.

Anyway, back to topic, so I think sales are just fine, not sure what's the issue disciussed in this thread
Good to know I was spot on with the armchair analysis 😂

Sales issue.... Lack of stuff? I don't know. I don't really pay attention to that 😂

Funny that you think everything is about you, shows how obsessed you are with yourself (good selling point for vaseline products). Get off that cloud buddy; that thread is not about you, it is about @OakleyBoss doing the right thing, by adding a long awaited, and very popular option of Blocking people. In my personal case, I have around 20 people that I want to block. Now, why did I add you to the poll? because I find it funny that almost everyone in the forum is fed up with you. Honestly, I almost haven't had any interaction with you, so I don't give a fck what you do or what you say/post.

Anyway, back to topic, so I think sales are just fine, not sure what's the issue disciussed in this thread
Lol at this entire rant. You "almost haven't had any interaction with me," yet you created an entire thread and only I was mentioned in the options. Mmkaaaayyy pumpkin 🤣

You don't get it huh genius? 1st of all, @Blondie was also mentioned, not only you
View attachment 773105
2nd, both were included as options, just to add some humor, but only she saw it that way, not you. I guess I'm starting to understand why nobody here can stand you, you make no sense on almost everything you say; and as someone recently wrote: "you purposely and willingly act like a whiny c*nt", and 3rd, in real life when people don't like someone, they have 2 options, avoid them or humiliate them. In OF right now, the only option is to humiliate you, but there's no necessity of that, you do that to yourself on a constant basis, so for many a block feature would take care of the avoid option.

As for me, I want a block feature because I'm here to sell, trade, or buy, and there are people I don't want to have contact me, or even see my exchange threads, and others list dozens of threads at a time, and am not interested in seeing their threads which take up complete pages in the exchange.

So you see little funny guy? It wasn't about you, nor about Blondie, it was ONLY about the block feature. My gawd you're such a tool

this is why the “block” feature is a must

TL;DR

You mentioned me, you brought me up. Live with it cupcake.

Bad Guy FTW!!!!! 😂😂😂
Wow! Your that guy! It’s like my kid walking into the room while my wife and I are watching a movie just because he needs some attention and we have to hit pause and send him back out.
I have seen numerous post now that I was enjoying reading and them and then you pop up and want attention.
I have not been around as long as others, but dude, your a tool!!
All the others that you complain about have done nothing but help me answer questions, sold me great things at great prices to help with my collection. You on the other hand, have not seen contribute anything except what a 3 year old contributes in a room full of adults!
Just in case all your “friends” have not told you to your face, YOU ARE THAT GUY!
Please give this forum a block option!

Wow! Your that guy! It’s like my kid walking into the room while my wife and I are watching a movie just because he needs some attention and we have to hit pause and send him back out.
I have seen numerous post now that I was enjoying reading and them and then you pop up and want attention.
I have not been around as long as others, but dude, your a tool!!
All the others that you complain about have done nothing but help me answer questions, sold me great things at great prices to help with my collection. You on the other hand, have not seen contribute anything except what a 3 year old contributes in a room full of adults!
Just in case all your “friends” have not told you to your face, YOU ARE THAT GUY!
Please give this forum a block option!
The internet clearly isn't the place for you sensitive steve 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Latest Posts

Back