• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Boss On Ebay.

Oakley-olic

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
SoCal
I did a Pit Boss Ebay BIN yesterday auction 251115970356. Sounded to good but am hoping PayPal will back me up if its not legit. The pictures look good but after I bought them I thought I may have seen the same set of pictures before. Its almost a local sale, about 50 miles away. Seller shipped yesterday and according to USPS tracking I may get them today. I'm OK if lenses are scratched I would just get the RX done. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

pictures are legit glasses but we don't know what seller is sending you is the problem. Plus seller stated authentic. You are covered 100% by ebay and paypal if they're fake

Thanks for the replies, helped to put me at ease. The seller only had a 2 feedback so I was concerned. They did show up yesterday and I am beyond reasonably pleased. The frame and lenses are perfect, not a scratched or any marks whatsoever. The hard box is also excellent felt is perfect, no chips or scratches. It is missing paperwork and outer box but I knew that from the listing. The microbag looks like it has been washed, the elite logo is a little faint. Again I am very pleased and thanks for the replies.

Good for you for going for it. I saw those and I passed by simply based on price and feedback. I guess I'll have to play next time knowing Paypal and eBay would be on my side.