• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pit Bull. Asian Fit?

I like my pit bulls and was wondering if the warranty department would or could send a pair of the Asian fit nose pieces if asked.
They could, cause they sent me a pair of 15 temple shock to my address in New York when I asked late last year.

But don't know if they could again though. ;)

Yup. They didn't alter the frame for the Pit Bull.

I'm not sure if that's possible. Sorry. Try calling them they might have them in stock.

I emailed Oakley before stumbling upon this thread. The reply I got was that Asian fit Pit Bull has a different frame. The lens however are interchangeable.

I got the standard fit because I was after the shallow blue polarized lens and the asian fit didnt have that. True enough when the pit bull came through the mail, it was way too big for me. Luckily I got a pair of asian fit nose bombs from the distributor and it was MUCH better. However, it was still resting on my cheeks a little. In the end, I cut out a small piece of rubber from the bicycle inner tube that was lying around and sandwiched it between the nose bombs and the frame. I'm guessing it is less than one millimeter thick but man did it make a difference! Perfect fit now!

Back