• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Plate vs Pitboss

PitBoss

I should Work at Oakley
Norway
Hi guys
Can anyone tell me how these frames compare size wise??
If anyone has done front, top, and sideview comparison photos don't be afraid to pose 'em up here.
@Jimbabwe maybe?

Plates all the way!
Like them plates do ya??
Never tried one and never seen one real life.
BUT that is something that will be remedied in a short while. I got a plate incoming so...

Now I gotta figure out how to rust it... Like proper lost treasure of the Mariana Trenches

Like them plates do ya??
Never tried one and never seen one real life.
BUT that is something that will be remedied in a short while. I got a plate incoming so...

Now I gotta figure out how to rust it... Like proper lost treasure of the Mariana Trenches
Yeah I'm really contemplating doing a crazy rust job on a pair of plates. Mine are more conservative rust, which I love, but a crazy green patina antique rust look will be my next job

If your asking which is better I agree plates > pitboss
That wouldonly be like asking you which is better, Madman or OTT

No but jokes aside, I'm excited to see how it wears. My dedication will still be for the PB's.
But I do like the idea of a rusted Plate. Even so far as getting custom fire lenses and use etching technique to partly destroy lenses as well. See if one can get them functional as well as looking like they've been through a lot

Wonder if anyone ever experimented with partly removing iridium coating to make it look even sicker, but still in a usable condition. Like peeling around the edges almost

That would be epic

Back