• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Please suggest some Oakleys based on my needs...

Everyone will see this coming from me but why not an x metal? It fits the requirements. Not to mention will look great out in world when everyone else is wearing o matter.
I don’t think it would work as well for athletic purposes. I can’t imagine running comfortably with my Juliet’s haha, though I have cycled with them. Could just be me though. Great for everything else!

Last edited:
I don’t think it would work as well for athletic purposes. I can’t imagine running comfortably with my Juliet’s haha, though I have cycled with them. Could just be me though. Great for everything else!

Yeah I thought the same thing. X metals wouldn't really be that usable for running or cycling (two out of the five activities in the OP's list of requirements)

Yeah I thought the same thing. X metals wouldn't really be that usable for running or cycling (two out of the five activities in the OP's list of requirements)

I saw the requirements but I have yet to have these come off my head in any activity. Figured I’d toss it out there.

An old set of water jackets will stay on the head pretty well...

Latest Posts

Back