• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Polishing Up Scratches Out Of Bezel?

Bubba

Oakley Expert
louisville
Recieved my holeshot in the mail today and am very happy with it, good looking watch,fits great, feels great..overall happy! The bezel has some normal wear and tear scratches in it, from a distance you can't really tell but me being the anal guy I am was wondering if there is an easy quick way anybody knows to "polish" up the bezel a bit..not exactly try and polish it but make these scratches a little less noticeable. I appreciate any advice you guys have on this topic :)

The satin finish on the holeshot is hard to replicate. You may be able to disguise the flaws with some fine steel wool or Scotchbrite. If you go to far with it a full polish would be the only thing I would try. I have polished a 12 gauge and have a spare black MM I might polish.

Sorry to revive an old thread, but is a scotch brite pad good for taking scratches out of a brushed MM?

Sorry to revive an old thread, but is a scotch brite pad good for taking scratches out of a brushed MM?
I've used both the Scotchbrite pad and 000 steel wool, and I prefer the steel wool. It's easier to maneuver around curves. Like qtrain said, you can get it at Wal Mart. Lowes and Home Depot have it as well.

Latest Posts

Back