• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
Got it. I have a better idea, I PM'd you. Everyone has different need with their eyes honestly. Different lifestyles for example. I think you and I can dial in an excellent lens.

Are you saying Oakley does not make the polarized prescription lenses, or just prescription lenses in general? I just dropped off a pair of Tin Cup Carbons at the O store in Scottsdale for some progressive, transition Rx lenses. My first 'real' set of O digital lenses.

Are you saying Oakley does not make the polarized prescription lenses, or just prescription lenses in general? I just dropped off a pair of Tin Cup Carbons at the O store in Scottsdale for some progressive, transition Rx lenses. My first 'real' set of O digital lenses.
When it comes to vintage Oakley frames, Oakley makes prescription lenses for only a handful of models. For most vintage Oakley frames, you have to go elsewhere to get prescription lenses.

Latest Posts

Back