• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Prism Red ( Cyclops ) lens blanks

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Good question, I’ve worn them all day and didnt have an adverse effects but everyone’s different some people could have more sensitivity to rose/red tint. Some of the inspiration for these came from red shooting / hunting glasses that I own for clay pigeon shooting it makes certain colors especially orange pop more.

View attachment 846575

View attachment 846580

View attachment 846586
You shoot clay pigeons with a .50 BMG? 😯

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
You shoot clay pigeons with a .50 BMG? 😯
Must be one hell of a pigeon.

Username Hidden said:
Pterodactyls maybe?

Username Hidden said:
Good question, I’ve worn them all day and didnt have an adverse effects but everyone’s different some people could have more sensitivity to rose/red tint. Some of the inspiration for these came from red shooting / hunting glasses that I own for clay pigeon shooting it makes certain colors especially orange pop more.

View attachment 846575

View attachment 846580

View attachment 846586
Reminds me of the beautiful rosy tint from the Baseball Prizm Outfield that @Chris A Hardaway cut for me about 4 years ago 🙌🏼

Username Hidden said:
Lol nah Ammo is to expensive for that thing I break out the Shotgunzilla for the clay

21470500-69A3-433D-A1BC-485C77DF6C4D.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
Reminds me of the beautiful rosy tint from the Baseball Prizm Outfield that @Chris A Hardaway cut for me about 4 years ago 🙌🏼
Exactly. It's that extreme red tint like prizm field (outfield)... Maybe just slightly darker, and shown off w the mirror more.

Username Hidden said:
there is a coating on the inside to help keep your eyeballs from being visible yes
what does that part look like?

@ERRORCODE461011 they are what like like 78mm blanks. Totally large enough, even for C-Six!

Latest Posts

Back