• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Pro Radars

Velocette

Oakley Beginner
I've noticed at the Giro that a lot of the pro peloton are using Radars with a black nose bridge. It looks really good with a dark grey or black iridium lens. Really makes the arms and centre 'pop'

I've seen the video of the guy changing his XL nose bridge so I'd give bit a go.
I'd like to try this with my pink radars. I take it Id have to buy a black donor set, that I wouldnt be able to purchase just a black nose bridge? I'd really like that 'pro' look.

Any advice appreciated.

I was watching the Tour de California last night and it appeared everyone wearing Oakley was rocking a Radarlock.

As Rustpot mentioned, I believe most of the Radarlock frames have a black nose bridge piece.

Bit of a concluded thread, but OP was seeing right. Radars in the peleton, also at ToC. I don't know if there are differences in fit. I assume that, or current lens selection (I noticed the Oakley's stock is up and down for Radarlocks) would be the only reasons for them to opt for Radars. BMC's Tejay van Garderen is wearing a Radar at ToC, when Cadel has been wearing the Radarlock since it released.
1215-659x440.jpg

Back