• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Problem With Ebay And Oakley Sellers.

Thanks to the few people that actually had something constructive to say. I was upset and pretty much just ranting. I understand using the word not in there and some key word, but what I dont understand is when they dont use them. Say someone is selling a plastic pair of sunglasses or even a Medusa set and put metal, penny, romeo, and xx in the title. This is just purely manipulation and trying to take advantage of the system. I feel it is being dishonest and I guess I just have a higher standard. I will try to manipulate the search a bit better when I use ebay in the future.manipulate. Most of my searching was on my cell phone last night and it is a bit trickier to do so.

"This is just purely manipulation and trying to take advantage of the system. I feel it is being dishonest and I guess I just have a higher standard."
Guilty. I do it on every one of my listings. But by doing so I bet have have increased my sales 200%.

Its kinda like you need milk, there is a reason the stores put it in the back. So you have to walk all the way through the store and wala, might by something you werent looking for.

sorry about it, is just that I'm sick of ebay buyers that think that we sellers are *******s, I tag my listings with tons of oakley names just to be found, not with the intention of misleading and if a buyer is slow, and by slow I meant stupid, then is not my problem, everybody has the right to do or not do things as well as express him or herself and if you think I'm being insultive then, cool, you can believe whatever you want. Freedom os speech after all

I would have to take a stab in the wind and say your short term reputation on here may reflect your ebay reputation.
ban.gif
threadjacked.gif
stirthepot.gif

okay dudes . . .
i will see, if the thread will be irritating to me like a few posts in here.
if so i will close it!

to the original question - IMO it's not a problem, to get some weird hits, if i'm looking for something special. you will have the same problems if you searching through google . . . so feel free, to report those sellers, but i think it's wasted time. to reporting fakes is much better way to waste it :eek:)

okay dudes . . .
i will see, if the thread will be irritating to me like a few posts in here.
if so i will close it!

to the original question - IMO it's not a problem, to get some weird hits, if i'm looking for something special. you will have the same problems if you searching through google . . . so feel free, to report those sellers, but i think it's wasted time. to reporting fakes is much better way to waste it :eek:)

Back