• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Problem With Ebay And Oakley Sellers.

@ evil: wtf????? apparently you got some issues man, even with freedom of speech I don't think this is a good start for you making comments.

Freedom of Speech can be held to being within the guidelines of a moderated board and what the moderators permit...just as someone is not "free" to go on a Children's site and leave inappropriate comments or images.

Okay...first of all (and this conversation comes up on every forum I've ever been on) the First Amendment provides protection to citizens from the GOVERNMENT infringing on freedom of speech. It provides no protection on something like a forum, message board etc whose ownership and management can govern what speech is considered acceptable. Same thing in a workplace....management determines what is acceptable. In all these instances certainly you are free to say what you like-----but there will be consequences for what you say with no form of Constitutional protections or otherwise unless such were to fall under say the whistleblower statute or something of that nature. Second of all, it is possible to be honest and disagree while doing so respectfully...see my first post under this thread as an example.

And yes, THIS is what creates rifts and problems in forums and, IMO, this thread has already outworn its welcome.

Okay...first of all (and this conversation comes up on every forum I've ever been on) the First Amendment provides protection to citizens from the GOVERNMENT infringing on freedom of speech. It provides no protection on something like a forum, message board etc whose ownership and management can govern what speech is considered acceptable. Same thing in a workplace....management determines what is acceptable. In all these instances certainly you are free to say what you like-----but there will be consequences for what you say with no form of Constitutional protections or otherwise unless such were to fall under say the whistleblower statute or something of that nature. Second of all, it is possible to be honest and disagree while doing so respectfully...see my first post under this thread as an example.

And yes, THIS is what creates rifts and problems in forums and, IMO, this thread has already outworn its welcome.

+1...

I have reviewed this thread and I am following up on it....Thanks guys.....

Lets move on with the OP thread.....

This one is for the original poster.... (not even going to waste my time with the off-topic convo going on here)

Yeah, the extra tags can be annoying having a whole lot of extra items pop up. As mentioned tho, you can be searching for something in particular and end up finding a SWEET deal on something else because of the extra tags, so personally I don't mind them. What I do, in order not to miss a good deal that may be tagged wrong by a seller, is add price ranges. This helps a lot. Start with a minimum price of $45 and that cuts out a lot of extra garbage too

Back