• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Problem

Hey all so I went to jewelry store and apparently the head fell out (twss?) So I am now looking for a back screw. @zwc0442 any help maybe? Or anyone. I'm going to try and see if a glasses store has one, and I'll have to get the old one out of the case......if I can get a pair of needle nose on it. I'm also open to sending to a trusted member.

Sent from your mom

Hey all so I went to jewelry store and apparently the head fell out (twss?) So I am now looking for a back screw. @zwc0442 any help maybe? Or anyone. I'm going to try and see if a glasses store has one, and I'll have to get the old one out of the case......if I can get a pair of needle nose on it. I'm also open to sending to a trusted member.

Sent from your mom
@shofzr

Sent from your mom

You might get it out with a good pair of needle nose pliers.. or if you have a small pin vice maybe try that first.

Im thinking finding the replacement screw is going to be he hardest part..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are tiny screws not sure how to even go about checking the thread size and pitch. Smaller thing I have for checking goes down to size 0 machine screw I think. Which is still alot bigger than the ones on the back case.

Back