• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Prototype wardens unreleased

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Prototype warden stretch lines. I can’t swear what the lens color is I know it’s a blueish top layer with like a darker base layer. It’s clearly not one of the t original color lenses. $175 obo
Dann from o-review thinks it is a vr28 blue
IMG_1019.jpeg

IMG_1018.jpeg

IMG_1016.jpeg

IMG_1017.jpeg

IMG_1029.png

Some people reacted to this post.
Tough to tell if it’s VR28 blue frome those photos. Looks aftermarket. Take some photos outside.

Username Hidden said:
Tough to tell if it’s VR28 blue frome those photos. Looks aftermarket. Take some photos outside.
Hahaha I literally got it at the o-review 10th anniversary event that I helped plan at hq. I pretty sure it’s not aftermarket hahahaha but I can take photos tomorrow it’s almost 10pm

Yeah looks like vr28 blue

569DEE77-623C-4BFF-AF68-79BC4DA3578C.jpeg

For those not at the event these were the micros I designed with a local dude graham and then had a shop print the logos for me. This was the second special micro I ever made behind the buckeye bags and everyone at the event got one. Plus 5 of the shirts were made. I got one I think dann got one Mike bell got one, and I forgot the rest

IMG_1030.jpeg

IMG_1031.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
Hahaha I literally got it at the o-review 10th anniversary event that I helped plan at hq. I pretty sure it’s not aftermarket hahahaha but I can take photos tomorrow it’s almost 10pm
Hey, sorry. I didn’t realize that you planned the event but still weren’t sure about the lenses. My bad.

Pm incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back