• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

PS4 And Xbox One Pre Orders

I went a little crazy last week on monday for 5 PS4. presale 4 online and 1 instore with:

Dude that is crazy. You planning on keeping all 5 or just hoping to flip them for $$$?

No pre-orders here. I'm still on the fence about the whole system. I have a 360 right now and love it, but I also have a ton of games, which won't be able to be played on XB1. That kinda pisses me off, since even on 360 I go back and play original xbox games. Even after seeing all the stuff XB1 does, its still tough to see a $500 price tag plus knowing I will have to spend $60/year on Xbox Live. And, I've really cut back gaming lately, so I guess I will have to see when it comes out.

Anyone know how much they are giving for 360's these days? Prob next to nothing since most stores rip you off to start, let alone when a new console is coming.

Dude that is crazy. You planning on keeping all 5 or just hoping to flip them for $$$?

MY MASTER PLAN!!!!:crazypilot:

if I'm really lucky (which Im not) resell them all and get a pair of c-sixes, or a medusa!!!!

but real life, just sell for 50-100 dollar extra and get my ps4 for free or at half price

Yeh I wonder how much over retail they will be going for, and how much out of stock they will be.

Something I've noticed over the past few years, is companies have gotten much better at estimating demand and producing stock to meet demand, especially compared to 5-10 years ago, when if you didn't pre-order a game/system, you were done for. We'll see what happens.

Yeh I wonder how much over retail they will be going for, and how much out of stock they will be.

Something I've noticed over the past few years, is companies have gotten much better at estimating demand and producing stock to meet demand, especially compared to 5-10 years ago, when if you didn't pre-order a game/system, you were done for. We'll see what happens.
I.e. The Nintendo Wii. I remeber seeing the queues outside ToysRUs in Times SQ. Took me ages to get one!

I plan on getting the systems but not first gen. Ill wait to see how they work out. My PS3 is enough for now any way.

Preordered 10 Xbox One and 1 PS4, trying to flip them for $$$ but can't even sell one lol, too many people doing the same thing plus is being a b#%&@ about presales :mad-35:

I've got a day-one X1 on pre-order.

I am actually really pissed MS did an about-face yesterday and did away with the DRM stuff. I actually liked what they were doing. Never having to put a disc in the tray after first install? That's awesome! You could launch any game you wanted to play just by telling kinect to do it.

Oh well, still can't wait to get it.

Back