• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Question about Juliets

I know I bought these a long time ago. I just couldn't remember when. I think I'm gonna send these into Oakley and let them do the tune up on them.
NOOOOOOOOOO! Do a little search on here for recent Oakley HQ tunes. You'll see how the quality of service has declined. If they **** them up, you'll get 25% off a new pair of glasses in return and they will keep your frame. @THE X-MAN is the resident tune up guy. He can make them better than new, just tell him if you want them factory tight, or tighter. He can do both. He's done 4 for me and TONS more for other members. They are MUCH safer in his hands. Message him about it, fill out the form at http://thexmancustoms.com/ It may take a minute for him to get back to you, he's an in demand guy. But it's worth the wait and the peace of mind.

NOOOOOOOOOO! Do a little search on here for recent Oakley HQ tunes. You'll see how the quality of service has declined. If they **** them up, you'll get 25% off a new pair of glasses in return and they will keep your frame. @THE X-MAN is the resident tune up guy. He can make them better than new, just tell him if you want them factory tight, or tighter. He can do both. He's done 4 for me and TONS more for other members. They are MUCH safer in his hands. Message him about it, fill out the form at http://thexmancustoms.com/ It may take a minute for him to get back to you, he's an in demand guy. But it's worth the wait and the peace of mind.
THIS! DO THIS!!!

Okay. I will definitely do that. What do you suggest on the "tightness"?

I got super tight, I wiggle them a bit to loosen them up. The rubber, or whatever he uses, will never break down (like Oakley's). Some people say they are bit too tight, but unless you have a big ol melon you should be ok. He can better explain it I think.

Factory new rubber and lenses. All OEM. He did a great job.
20150407_150626.jpg

I got super tight, I wiggle them a bit to loosen them up. The rubber, or whatever he uses, will never break down (like Oakley's). Some people say they are bit too tight, but unless you have a big ol melon you should be ok. He can better explain it I think.
Okay, I appreciate all the info. I will definitely use it!

4th gen, Could have come with the old style 2 piece box at the end of the run of those boxes, but probably came with the new 3 piece box with the new coin. Probably sometime between 05 and 09
In my experience, the vast majority of the 4th gen came with the two-piece box - it was only right at the end of the run that they started shipping the three-piece.

Back