• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

R1 Temple Screws Question

Hi, oakley warranty? yea i have a juliet that has the hinge screws' head nearly stripped out. yeah its out of the frame now, i dont want to put it back in. can you send some out to me please? and while youre at it, i could use replacemnet earsocks since my old ones are wearing thin..

-then its just wether they will or wont do it. haha

Well, I gave it a try and and at 1st tthe CS rep told me that I need to get my frame replaced cuz they dont just replace the screws :blink: I told them "but the frame is in great shape, only the screws are messed up" then after I talked to him for a few minutes, he told me that I need to send in my Juliets to get it fixed. well, I guess I'm gonna have to go with plan B. maybe I can remove the screws on my Juliet and bring it to HQ so they can put new ones in and use the spare for my R1 :tongue:

Well, I gave it a try and and at 1st tthe CS rep told me that I need to get my frame replaced cuz they dont just replace the screws :blink: I told them "but the frame is in great shape, only the screws are messed up" then after I talked to him for a few minutes, he told me that I need to send in my Juliets to get it fixed. well, I guess I'm gonna have to go with plan B. maybe I can remove the screws on my Juliet and bring it to HQ so they can put new ones in and use the spare for my R1 :tongue:
yeah thats a decent idea.. they dont do much to the R1 in a tuneup as there is no flex coupler.. more worth sending a Juliet in..

Latest Posts

Back