• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Radar EV Path - Prizm Road - (2) Black Ird - Jade Ird

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Acquired (4) Radar EV Path Replacements in a bundle purchase, I don't wear this model so I'm not in need of them. Although before I go ahead an chop them up for Split Jacket donors, I figure I'd see if anyone here was interested. All trades are welcome for consideration be it for all (4) or just one, as well as $$ offers on 2 or more lenses.

Each lens has a some minor imperfections, which I don't see impacting visual clarity due to their location and lack of severity. I provided FOV images under a light rather than held up to one, as it was easier to capture the marks but happy to provide additional images if needed. I was told they were all unworn/unmounted, an aside from the imperfections I'd say that seems to be true as I don't see any iridium wear as you'd expect from rattling around in the frame.

$120 - All (4) Shipped in CONUS

PM Me With Trade Offers
PR BI.jpg
BI JI.jpg

$40 - Prizm Road
Some horizontal hairline scuffs.
IMG_7330.JPGIMG_7328.JPGIMG_7334.JPG

$42 - Black Ird
While the other ones appear to be clean with no obvious mark.
IMG_7344.JPGIMG_7347.JPGIMG_7357.JPG

$38 - Black Ird
One has a small scuff lines off center left slightly higher than the center etching.
IMG_7320.JPGIMG_7325.JPG

$45 - Jade Iridium
Has a small line about the same location as the BI, but on the inside surface.
IMG_7304.JPGIMG_7303.JPGIMG_7306.JPGIMG_7308.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.