• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Random Pick-Ups!

Thanks for sharing the picture. Now I have one on the way also. It'll go good with my King's Camo Flak Jackets

Sorry rich!
Maybe it's a texas thing? haha.

this case is pretty impressive in person!
they updated the rubber on the case,they're supposed to last alot longer and not loosen up like the previous otterboxes.
you can really feel the difference if you've had an otterbox before. i had an all black,as well as an army green one,
but i had to replace it with this as soon as i saw it,i pretty much fell in love.

Post photos when you get it!
haha
did you go with the blaze orange,or black?

Just wondering, but you are the second person to call me Rich is there somewhere on here where it says my name is that? I'm not mad just interested in getting it corrected if there is a spot. I have had otterboxes on my 3GS, 4, and my 4S now. I have never had a problem with any of them but have always had the black on black so I went with the blaze orange for a little bit of a change. I will get some pics on here as soon as I get it in

just figured, your screen name is num-rich...lol
i've had a bit of a problem with the charging port getting a bit loose,and it kind of pops out some times...
but this is supposed to stay in place.. but, we'll see how it goes.
i ended up purchasing the warranty on it,theyr'e suuposed to replace it if anything tears or the screen protector comes unglued from the case...
it was only a couple bucks,and i had already forked up the $65,so why not...lol.
also,the screen protector on these are alot smoother,it actually slides alot better than the actual glass!
pretty nice. i've always had Otterboxes on all my iPhones because i deal with alot of dirt,dust and water throughout the day...

they've never failed me!

so... this thread pretty much never lived... lol.
well..anyways... i picked up another $80 case...
took about 2 weeks for me to receive it...
picked it up at the post office this morning.
i have to say...it was very worth the $80.00
this thing is an eyecatcher. conversation starter for sure.
Feels nice, real leather, smells awesome. Holds about 5 cards,plus cash and business cards!

Last edited by a moderator:
so... this thread pretty much never lived... lol.
well..anyways... i picked up another $80 case...
took about 2 weeks for me to receive it...
picked it up at the post office this morning.
i have to say...it was very worth the $80.00
this thing is an eyecatcher. conversation starter for sure.
Feels nice, real leather, smells awesome. Holds about 5 cards,plus cash and business cards!

Oooo I've seen that on www.ThisIsWhyImBroke.com...must be where you buy things :cool: LOVE that case!! I want the '80s phone case for my iPhone!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been hearing that if you have an iPhone 4S you need a special Otterbox...Something about the "proximity" sensor being covered up by the iPhone 4 Otterboxes....anyone else hear this? I'm still rocking the Hazard......but considering an Otter......

all new otterboxes fix this problem. if the front end of the otterbox has the front speaker and camera not covered by a screen protector,and the back camera is pill shaped and also not covered by a protector. it is a new model. you will have no problems. anything that's at the stores now should be the newer model. the boxes should also say "4/s" theyre the same price. if you find anything on amazon though, they're alot cheaper, its because they're the 2 year old model.
i have a couple Otterbox deffenders myself,including the first one i posted in this thread.lol. They do the damn job.

Latest Posts

Back