• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

re: If you need help from someone in Australia...

cacatman

No one knows 'cacat' like cacatman!!
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Hi all,
Greetings from Adelaide, South Australia!

Not sure if this helps any of you people out there, but for what it's worth, I'd like to offer to help any Oakley Forum member who needs someone geographically based in Australia. I can't personally think of too many situations where this may help you, but the offer is there.

I realise that most of you are probably based where you have O-shops or Oakley outlet stores (I don't, so I can't help you there), but maybe you want to buy something from an Aussie who won't ship internationally, or there's a country based Oakley release (e.g. 30 mm square wire 2.0) in the future, or you need someone to check something out for you by phone in another state of Australia.

Let me know and if I can help, I'll try. For free.

To be honest, I'm definitely motivated to at least offer help because of the help, support and advice I've received from this amazing community. I don't feel comfortable about always being the recipient of your help without somehow trying to offer something back, even if it's a pretty small offer.

A massive shoutout to @X-Metal Beast who helped me get some stuff I couldn't obtain easily. Thanks bud. You're an amazing dude! He's actually the main reason I was motivated to submit this post in the first place.

But there are others too, who have not grudgingly provided me with help, support and advice like @saulsaul, @Dallas O Hog, @the-8O8-state, @Ali, the incredibly knowledgeable @Romeo Van Frogskinstein, @Medusa50 to name a few.

In Adelaide, although we have about 1.5 million people in this city, there is no O-Stores or factory Oakley outlets. If I see any specific Australian Oakley T-shirts elsewhere (surf shops) etc., I'll let you know. What size are you, anyhow?

I think an Oakley store just opened at Harbortown near Adelaide airport.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back