• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Refurbed Mars

V10BEETLE

Oakley Enthusiast
Back to factory perfection, and recently blinded. These are, and forever will be my favorite go-to daily pair!

Special Thanks to:

zwc0442
Patrick Gutierrez

for the parts to bring back these beauties.

20231223_225605.jpg

20231221_140138.jpg

20231221_140422.jpg

20231221_140732.jpg

Retour à la perfection d'usine, et récemment aveuglé. Ce sont, et seront pour toujours, ma paire préférée au quotidien !

Remerciement spécial à:

zwc0442
Patrick Gutiérrez

pour les pièces pour ramener ces beautés.

View attachment 1105252

View attachment 1105253

View attachment 1105254

View attachment 1105255
Salut,
My name is Thierry, I m from Nice in France, I would like to restore my Oakley Mars (yours are beautiful..) but it s very difficult to find parts, specially here in France, maybe you can help me, I need the two clips (..or little rings) which close the frame on the low part of the glasses (hope you understand my poor English), do you have any idea where I can order it..? You told about Patrick Gutiérrez, do you think he can have that kind of stuff...? I would really appreciate your help...
Thanks a lot,
Cordialy, Thierry gadea.

Salut,
My name is Thierry, I m from Nice in France, I would like to restore my Oakley Mars (yours are beautiful..) but it s very difficult to find parts, specially here in France, maybe you can help me, I need the two clips (..or little rings) which close the frame on the low part of the glasses (hope you understand my poor English), do you have any idea where I can order it..? You told about Patrick Gutiérrez, do you think he can have that kind of stuff...? I would really appreciate your help...
Thanks a lot,
Cordialy, Thierry gadea.
I can also do that for u as an option I’m based in Ireland. Your also in the best hands with Zach!

I can also do this for you as an option. I am based in Ireland. You are also in good hands with Zach!
Hi Sean,
Thank you for your response, you are closest to me geographically, I would need 4 c-clips and 4 nose bridge rivets.... Would you have this in stock in Ireland..? (.. It would go faster..) Or is it better that I order directly from Linegear Japan...?
Can you give me the prices...?
Thank you very much, I appreciate it.
Thierry Gadea

1705451591629.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Salut,
Thanks a lot,
Cordialy, Thierry gadea.
zzwc0442 has them.
He is the one I got mine from.
I don't know how to tag him on here, but he has a thread on the x-metal section.

Back