• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replacement Juliet Soft Case / Vault?

MichaelJWright

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys and gals, greetings from the UK. Last year I lost my Juliet large (X) carbon soft vault in Animal Kingdom and have been unable to find a replacement. Does anybody know of a 3rd party one that will fit as I've spent 9 months trying to find one and I can't face mine being damaged. Thanks in advance and sorry if this has been requested before

Once you meet the requirements to access this forum's exchange then you can post a Want To Buy there and see what happens.
I don't think OP was asking where to buy an original Oakley case, just if there's a 3rd party case that might fit Juliets. Obviously original Oakley cases are more desirable but also considerably more expensive and becoming harder and harder to find.

I don't think OP was asking where to buy an original Oakley case, just if there's a 3rd party case that might fit Juliets. Obviously original Oakley cases are more desirable but also considerably more expensive and becoming harder and harder to find.

And BTW, nice to see your around again, it's been a while... :hi:

For the larger audience, this is the guy who built the X-Man's website...

Back