• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Replica Juliets

i just bought my 1st juliets (ducati corse) on ebay, everything looks legit except it has no serial# on the arms, seller told me, these were aafter 2004 where frames dont have serial #s anymore.. it has a box and coin and everything..

i just bought my 1st juliets (ducati corse) on ebay, everything looks legit except it has no serial# on the arms, seller told me, these were aafter 2004 where frames dont have serial #s anymore.. it has a box and coin and everything..

After 2004 they don't put serial numbers anymore. If it doesn't have any of the known issues at the beginning of this thread, you should be good to go.

Quick question.... Has anyone noticed if any of these replica Juliet's come with the box and coin? Or is it people just palming them off as "comes with microbag, no box or coin"!?

Quick question.... Has anyone noticed if any of these replica Juliet's come with the box and coin? Or is it people just palming them off as "comes with microbag, no box or coin"!?

hard to say, coz if you noticed, there will be folks selling off their box and coin, no shades, once in awhile. i think if you follow Jive's initial post on what to look out for, you'll be fine. =)

What jono said, but also fake sellers will put fake juliets with a real box/coin so be careful.

Apparently we are talking about these

Ebay Item# 260917524654

Let's go to school can y'all point out the flaws that you see to make the fake.