• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rick58 Customs

Lookin good buddy. I remember a prototype pair of frogs that HQ did back in the day.. I always wanted to do one for myself but never got around to it..
Screenshot_20170401-172129.png

That's an OEM frog. Only one was done. I've always wanted it but it disappeared off the planet. Seeing your picture reminded me I should keep looking. I gave up at the time but I was getting close to finding it..

Lookin good buddy. I remember a prototype pair of frogs that HQ did back in the day.. I always wanted to do one for myself but never got around to it.. View attachment 592591

That's an OEM frog. Only one was done. I've always wanted it but it disappeared off the planet. Seeing your picture reminded me I should keep looking. I gave up at the time but I was getting close to finding it..
Thanks Brian. It was all @RandyVH1984 's idea, I just tried to make it work. You should do it, it's a cool design. EVH had it in at least 3 different color schemes. You could do a set of 3 different Frogs. You never know, someone might see yours and know where the prototype is.
The Black and Yellow is my favorite......;)
untitled.png

I did a few like that back in the day with paint..

Technique is primitive but it works great on larger frames. Go for it Rick.. tip has to be spray bombs. I tried with auto basecoats through my airbrush and it didnt work.well..
I've been wanting to try this. Now that I have some time on my hands......

Latest Posts

Back