• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
hello, may I know which Chinese website you got the picture? maybe you still remember the site's name or even a link? thx!
I pulled the image from another forum. The original poster will know which site it came from, but I'll see what I can find out.
@mercbezerk when these come out are they available through oakley or is it something that needs to be purchased through another website. I'm new to the Olympic releases and I apologize for asking a dumb question. I just really want to get my hands on that frog when it's released. Thanks in advance to anyone who knows about this
Will keep you informed if and when I find out on the Frogs. Seems to be quite a bit of interest in them.

Some of you may have already seen the handful of pairs that are specifically coming out for the Summer Olympics set to kick off in Rio at the start of August 2016, but it would appear there are more:
View attachment 226338
Sliver
View attachment 226337
Chainlink
View attachment 226333
Flak 2.0 XL
View attachment 226335
Holbrook
View attachment 226336
Crosslink Pitch
View attachment 226334

Here's what you may not have seen:

View attachment 226332
where will these be available?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Just got the holbrook... And its very nice... Ill get the frogskin when they get on the oakley store here... 175. Usd price...

Back