• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Romeo 1 Jordan (no box) with 2 sets of OEM Prizm Black Polarized

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Looking to trade my R1 Jordan (no box) plus cash on my end for a Juliet Ichiro 2nd Release (Carbon / Blue). Only looking for a complete matching set. I can purchase the Ichiro outright if we can agree on price, just send me a PM if you have one you may sell. I can sell the R1J by itself as well, send me a PM if interested.

R1 Jordan with Prizm Black Polarized - lenses are brand new and professionally custom cut by @Chris A Hardaway. Frame is in great condition, and rubbers are good, see photos in Google Drive. I will include another set of OEM Prizm Black Polarized with the etching saved (custom hand cut by me). Keep in mind that I only intended the extra set of lenses with the etching saved for display purpose only, it's not perfect but good enough. I had to rotate the lenses to save the etching, so the polarization is not correct, both lenses were rotated to match. I can also include an Oakley X-Metal Vault.

More pictures in this link:

Jordan_5199 - Google Drive

View attachment 942471
View attachment 942472
Hello everyone! Romeo 1 Jordan is iconic and the most beautiful!!

Some people reacted to this post.