• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo, where art thou?

The damn last dance documentary killed me. I guess no one knew Jordan wore oakleys before it came out? Thanks ESPN.

They’d have some real appreciation for them if theywatched Jordan and pippen spank Malone and Stockton live in the 90’s

I wish I could find a reasonable pair. They are the one pair I’d love to have.
Im always on the hunt for bargains and in the last 6 months ive only seen about 4 pairs for sale outside of the forum and ebay! and none of them for under 600 USD. I think that documentary has alot to do with it for sure as 2 of the ads stated as worn by Michael Jordan! gone are the days i could pick them up for $100 and i cant see them settling in price anytime soon as they get harder to find and more sought after especially over here!

I hear you. Well if anyone wants to get rid of one for a decent price I’m here.

Damn you all.
All this talk about Jordan Romeo, Jordan Romeo made me horny so I bought one.
Bought #6520.
I hope this deal will hold.
Good luck, I saw that one on the french site and it had a 1euro purchase option but he said to make a offer which was strange.

There is another one that’s complete with box with a slightly higher serial number since the summer.

Get yourself added to the list after

Good luck, I saw that one on the french site and it had a 1euro purchase option but he said to make a offer which was strange.

There is another one that’s complete with box with a slightly higher serial number since the summer.

Get yourself added to the list after
Yes, on the same site there is a second R1 Romeo with box. Seller does not ship at all.
Or at least not to Germany.
Dealing with some Seller on that site is not easy if you don't speak french.
I use google translate. Seller writes in french back now the Site translates to German.
All in all not so easy.
I just offered the Seller until he agreed to my price.

Yes, on the same site there is a second R1 Romeo with box. Seller does not ship at all.
Or at least not to Germany.
Dealing with some Seller on that site is not easy if you don't speak french.
I use google translate. Seller writes in french back now the Site translates to German.
All in all not so easy.
I just offered the Seller until he agreed to my price.
I did talk to the guy and he had no problem shipping to me. I live in France though.

I since found what I was looking for and don’t want anymore Romeo’s so I passed up on them.

I did talk to the guy and he had no problem shipping to me. I live in France though.

I since found what I was looking for and don’t want anymore Romeo’s so I passed up on them.
How much is he asking?

Back