• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rookie Question: Douchey Looking Oakleys

BigRich

I should Work at Oakley
Walnut Creek, CA
So I gather by reading posts here, that white frame Oakleys may be considered douchey. Why is that? Is there anything else that would be considered douchey? Please educate me on the douchebaggery as related to Oakley products so I don't make a tragic mistake! I don't want to be douche!:sorry:

It's not the frames fault. For some reason douchy people tend to wear them with clear in a close second. Just because you wear a white frame does not mean you are a dbag.

Think of the jagerbombs guy on youtube. Those are the kind of people who wear white frames.

Meh.. I have a pair of white gascans and I don't think ppl perceive me as a dbag.. Or at least I hope not haha

I'd been flat out told I looked like a d-bag when I had my clear style switch lol. I do like white frames though.... Maybe I AM a douche..

My fears of douchebaggery have been unfounded it seems. I do have to make sure white frames would suit me if I'm interested in any. Vault has a pair of Radar Pitch in Pearl frames that look interesting.

Latest Posts

Back