• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Running short on room...

BHarry

The Eclectic Collector
Northern Nevada
I am not a natural salesman, but sometimes you learn best by necessity. My Oakley collection resides in a "spare bedroom" in my houses that houses a snake, video games, swords, light sabers, no spare bed and a lot of Oakleys. So, overall my wife is pretty patient. However, I knew another case wouldn't be well received initially (but I really needed the space ;)).

I started by dropping hints I needed more space and might need a new mega tower... or maybe a double wide! I moved on to countertops and almost had her sold on an aluminum cube. When a newer cube came along, it was almost an easy sell. Unfortunately, it was damaged in shipping but it will work for a while.
IMG_5417.JPG
IMG_5418.JPG
IMG_5419.JPG

And then throwing in a medicine cabinet was easy! :imtheking: I'm not sure what the final set up will be, but they are in the house with minimal resistance! :party:
IMG_5420.JPG
IMG_5421.JPG
IMG_5422.JPG

I am not a natural salesman, but sometimes you learn best by necessity. My Oakley collection resides in a "spare bedroom" in my houses that houses a snake, video games, swords, light sabers, no spare bed and a lot of Oakleys. So, overall my wife is pretty patient. However, I knew another case wouldn't be well received initially (but I really needed the space ;)).

I started by dropping hints I needed more space and might need a new mega tower... or maybe a double wide! I moved on to countertops and almost had her sold on an aluminum cube. When a newer cube came along, it was almost an easy sell. Unfortunately, it was damaged in shipping but it will work for a while.
View attachment 322857 View attachment 322858 View attachment 322859
And then throwing in a medicine cabinet was easy! :imtheking: I'm not sure what the final set up will be, but they are in the house with minimal resistance! :party:
View attachment 322860 View attachment 322861 View attachment 322862
Congrats. :)

Now if only there was a way for the wife to get lost in the desert. :whistle:

You guys are horrible! Lol. However there may be a way to get a new case.

As a wife with a husband with a fishing addiction you need to involve her. If she doesn't have her own collection of things to balance the Oak collection then get her a few pairs of her own. Then when you casually mention needing a new case she may go for it....to incorporate her new shades too. Worth a shot anyway.

You guys are horrible! Lol. However there may be a way to get a new case.

As a wife with a husband with a fishing addiction you need to involve her. If she doesn't have her own collection of things to balance the Oak collection then get her a few pairs of her own. Then when you casually mention needing a new case she may go for it....to incorporate her new shades too. Worth a shot anyway.
Or he could GET RID OF WIFE. :p

Latest Posts

Back