• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Running short on room...

It is 11' x 11'. My medicine cabinet didn't have those hooks to hang it. Plus that would block the visibility of my X-metals as I walk in the room :eek:...I had thought of putting the countertop on the nightstand, but I don't think it will fit. I have some planning to do once the countertop arrives!

Our rooms pretty much have the same dimensions. Mine is actually smaller as it measures only 10 x 11 feet. Is there a builtin closest in the room as well? I was able to squeeze in a futon, a work desk, 3 double wides, 3 singles, and 3 cubes somehow lol! It's really tight now but it looks full. One often overlooked real estate space is the top of the towers. 2 of my cubes reside there.

14926136892062130777453.jpg

14926137383261315300020.jpg

And my ceiling is pretty low compared to yours. You should have no problem adding a countertop with a little planning.

Is there a builtin closest in the room as well?

One often overlooked real estate space is the top of the towers. 2 of my cubes reside there.

You should have no problem adding a countertop with a little planning.

There is a Murphy bed on the wall opposite of my cases. I have already posted pictures of it on another thread, but it can't hurt post another. The top of the Murphy bed may end up being the best spot for the new case. I think it will be a half inch too wide to fit on the side :mad:!
IMG_5472.JPG

Back