• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Santa arrived earlier, take a look

Thanks for your info, i guess i got a fake pair then, i will have to learn from this from now on, the good thing is a didn payed much for them as i got all the pairs i showed as a bundle.

Come to think of it, if the seller also got riped off, for what he told me he payed a lot more then me.

Anyway i am not even going to get mad, i will take this as an a experecience and be more carefull on my future buys.

Thanks to everyone who chimed in whith links and pictures, i apreciated it.
That’s a good attitude brother. No sense getting pissed...

Oh i see then the OP got a Fandango pair, sorry to say that
Besides of the Pit Boss name and if i didnt atached that picture would you think that they were fake ??

From looking at the other pictures how bad a fake you think it is ??

A good fake or pretty obvius that it is a fake.

I want to learn so this would no hapen to me again

Besides of the Pit Boss name and if i didnt atached that picture would you think that they were fake ??

From looking at the other pictures how bad a fake you think it is ??

A good fake or pretty obvius that it is a fake.

I want to learn so this would no hapen to me again

Pretty obvious brother, because the colorway you got never existed. Theres a matte black with black iridium lens, theres a polished rootbeer with tungsten iridium lens and theres polished black frame with VR28 lens, your pair wasnt on the list and aside from that, the Ti plate is off....i hope this helps

Another give away on the sku is the Oakley O is just an oval not an actual O. They did try really hard to get the sku right though usually they put sku from a completely different frame

Pretty obvious brother, because the colorway you got never existed. Theres a matte black with black iridium lens, theres a polished rootbeer with tungsten iridium lens and theres polished black frame with VR28 lens, your pair wasnt on the list and aside from that, the Ti plate is off....i hope this helps
This is one of the reasons i joined this fórum, to increase my knowledge on Oakley products, if i wasnt a membrer here i would have think that i got the real deal.

Thanks for four reply it helped me a lot .

Back