• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

See if you can find Frank

Who is Frank?

• Total voters
Really, if people want to change their appearance to match how they "feel inside", I have no problem with it at all - we've only got one shot at life, so might as well do what makes you happy.

But also at some level it feels like a big, collective game of "Pretend"; I mean, no matter how far you take it, the chromosomes are still XY...

Really, if people want to change their appearance to match how they "feel inside", I have no problem with it at all - we've only got one shot at life, so might as well do what makes you happy.

But also at some level it feels like a big, collective game of "Pretend"; I mean, no matter how far you take it, the chromosomes are still XY...
I don't really care, but I am just tired of being bombarded by celebrity news. It's not like I benefit from knowing what's going on with the rich and famous.

I don't really care, but I am just tired of being bombarded by celebrity news. It's not like I benefit from knowing what's going on with the rich and famous.

True dat, I don't make any effort to follow celebrity news. Though it is better than reading about people getting killed or otherwise dying every day.

I watch this forum instead of the news... Lol... Much more interesting and real yet fantasy at the same time

I'm reminded of the scene in Crocodile Dundee where Mick is hitting on a 'lady' in a bar and is told she's a tranny. He walks up and just bluntly grabs a handful of man-meat to confirm. The look of bewilderment on his face... Paul Hogan is a true actor.

I'm reminded of the scene in Crocodile Dundee where Mick is hitting on a 'lady' in a bar and is told she's a tranny. He walks up and just bluntly grabs a handful of man-meat to confirm. The look of bewilderment on his face... Paul Hogan is a true actor.

And that scene sets up a punchline scene later in the movie... remember it?

Back