• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

See if you can find Frank

Who is Frank?

• Total voters
I do, but I can't put the words together

He's at a rich-people party and gets introduced to an older, husky-voiced, matronly woman (kinda like Kathleen Turner is now). After the earlier experience you mentioned, he immediately checks her for "junk", though she's actually a woman. And a bit startled.

The blonde from the movie tries to BS his behavior by saying something like, "that's how they shake hands in Australia..."

And the older woman comes back with, "I need to visit there more often..."

(Or something like that; I'm going off of memory of a movie I haven't seen in like 20 years...)

He's at a rich-people party and gets introduced to an older, husky-voiced, matronly woman (kinda like Kathleen Turner is now). After the earlier experience you mentioned, he immediately checks her for "junk", though she's actually a woman. And a bit startled.

The blonde from the movie tries to BS his behavior by saying something like, "that's how they shake hands in Australia..."

And the older woman comes back with, "I need to visit there more often..."

(Or something like that; I'm going off of memory of a movie I haven't seen in like 20 years...)

At a party she takes him to, Sue introduces Dundee to Fran, a drag queen. Based on his experience at the bar, Dundee check's Fran's crotch. Fran gasps, Sue apologizes, Fran speaks in his normal male voice.

Fran: "Something the matter, darling? Oh!"
Dundee: "Pleased to meet you."
Sue: "It's O.K. He's Australian."
Fran: "Maybe i'd better go there someday."

At a party she takes him to, Sue introduces Dundee to Fran, a drag queen. Based on his experience at the bar, Dundee check's Fran's crotch. Fran gasps, Sue apologizes, Fran speaks in his normal male voice.

Fran: "Something the matter, darling? Oh!"
Dundee: "Pleased to meet you."
Sue: "It's O.K. He's Australian."
Fran: "Maybe i'd better go there someday."

Very good... you google it or just have it memorized?

Back