• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Selling-Its Your Lucky Day

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Regretfully I have to start selling off my Oakley Collection. Today I will listing My David Flores and my London Police Collectors set. I have a rough price in mind for these items, however I will leave it up to you to make me a REASONABLE offer. These items will be up for sale this week only. If they fail to sell, I will but them on Ebay.

I live in Australia so all offers need to be made in AUS $. If you are lucky enough to get your hands on these RARE items, postage will be additional.

If you have any enquires, email me

lozpeto@gmail.com

I had a little trouble trying to put the pics up because there wasn't a forum option. Hopefully you can view the pics by clicking on the links below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
A few members have contacted me about my listing. Sorry for the confusion guys, in the David Flores picture, it is actually two pairs of glasses. I will be selling both. Thanks

lozpeto said:
Regretfully I have to start selling off my Oakley Collection. Today I will listing My David Flores and my London Police Collectors set. I have a rough price in mind for these items, however I will leave it up to you to make me a REASONABLE offer. These items will be up for sale this week only. If they fail to sell, I will but them on Ebay.

I live in Australia so all offers need to be made in AUS $. If you are lucky enough to get your hands on these RARE items, postage will be additional.

If you have any enquires, email me

lozpeto@gmail.com

I had a little trouble trying to put the pics up because there wasn't a forum option. Hopefully you can view the pics by clicking on the links below.
Dang man, that's very painful to sell these, they are very rare and especially the london police gift set, that's a awesome piece. :x

Last edited by a moderator:
I know!! It took me nearly a year of searching to find the London police and I paid $900!! I don't want to sell my collection but I need to- it sucks :-(

SOLD!!

did u see all of the stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.