• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Set a limit on amount of sales posts currently active by 1 member?

I already consolidated my sales threads down to 4 within the Oakley Sunglasses Exchange Section. I deleted a couple Buying threads. Funny how you chose my 4 sales threads as an example over this.

Screen Shot 2024-03-13 at 2.16.39 PM.png

Geese... I thought I was being reasonable, but I will make sure not to bump my Selling and Buying threads in the same day; I would like to do my part.

I already consolidated my sales threads down to 4 within the Oakley Sunglasses Exchange Section. I deleted a couple Buying threads. Funny how you chose my 4 sales threads as an example over this.

View attachment 1124603

Geese... I thought I was being reasonable, but I will make sure not to bump my Selling and Buying threads in the same day; I would like to do my part.
Nothing personal brother, those were on page 2, I just took a pic of Page 1 :)

Good example, this looks like it is a more common occurrence.

if you sell everything on the same page people would most likely see everything you are selling instead of doing separate post sales for every objects you have :/

I mean we've debated this in the past - it's a tough one because when people have it in 1 thread it's much harder to browse / find the pairs you want vs. Browsing individual threads/for sales like you browse other sites. That's the challenging part - pros/cons to each.

I mean we've debated this in the past - it's a tough one because when people have it in 1 thread it's much harder to browse / find the pairs you want vs. Browsing individual threads/for sales like you browse other sites. That's the challenging part - pros/cons to each.
I think mainly the concern is having one or 2 people constantly bumping their stuff where it dominates the entire first page. Is there maybe a way to limit sales thread bumps if you have multiple sales threads, like no more than 3?

I think mainly the concern is having one or 2 people constantly bumping their stuff where it dominates the entire first page. Is there maybe a way to limit sales thread bumps if you have multiple sales threads, like no more than 3?
I like that idea - Yeah I think what we may need to do is space out bumps a bit more. I believe it's 48 hours today maybe up that a bit, and look at how many times you can bump.

I like that idea - Yeah I think what we may need to do is space out bumps a bit more. I believe it's 48 hours today maybe up that a bit, and look at how many times you can bump.
Yeah @Kingme hit the nail on the head. It’s a whole page filled with one sellers threads that I was hoping we could fix.

Perhaps also have it so Premium Members get more bumps, or have less restrictions than non-premium members?

Back