• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shade Station Input

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

I know people have asked before and I ordered from them once quite some time ago, but does anyone have any recent history ordering from them? Do they ship in a timely manner. Do they have what they advertise to have in stock, etc. Any input, good or bad, would be appreciated. Their website is:

The Only Way is Shade Station

Thanks for any input.

you are looking for the Batwolfs?!?

i bought from them a view times . . .
if they say in there Status: Delivery 3-5 days then they have them in stock :rolleyes:

good luck - finger crossed

if they say in there Status: Delivery 3-5 days then they have them in stock :rolleyes:

I use them a lot. If they have it in stock the site tells you how many they actually have in stock (see their other items). If it says 3-5 days it means they need to order it in before shipping out.

I've only ever had top notch service from them.

Free UK next day delivery, a good loyalty system, and they package everything up in cardboard boxes as opposed to jiffy bags so stuff doesn't get crushed.

I find them the best UK dealer.
I don't know what they are like for overseas postage, but within UK we get free next day shipping.

And jk is correct re their stock details.

hmmm okay maybe not in stock but they ship FAST :cool:
thanks jk and Herb . . .

Back