• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sharing the collection- love this stuff!

can't even remember where I picked up a lot of these items. I travel constantly, but have maintained a good network for buying Oakleys- at least when the items were worth purchasing. lately there has not been much of interest with the change in Oakley design and product.

can't even remember where I picked up a lot of these items. I travel constantly, but have maintained a good network for buying Oakleys- at least when the items were worth purchasing. lately there has not been much of interest with the change in Oakley design and product.
last batch of picks for today- in particular, I had forgotten to upload the Gary Scelzi Romeos...

Romeo 2 Gary Scelzi.JPG

Juliet Fire Iridium.JPG

are you selling any of those pairs? they are sick!
debating whether to sell, but I do need some cash due to some recent challenges in life. I wanted to first get out there that I am "for real", which I think is now clear from the amateur pictures which I took of everything (!). everything is in a storage locker- I almost never see them- since my work takes my to many bad places... but I am in the US now and ready to start selling off some of the pieces (I think....)

debating whether to sell, but I do need some cash due to some recent challenges in life. I wanted to first get out there that I am "for real", which I think is now clear from the amateur pictures which I took of everything (!). everything is in a storage locker- I almost never see them- since my work takes my to many bad places... but I am in the US now and ready to start selling off some of the pieces (I think....)
final post for the day of photos- I have two of each X-Squared shown. I think that the product/lens descriptions are correct, although I could be wrong since the shade are not where I am right now...

X-Squared Black Iridium.JPG

X-Squared Fire.JPG

X-Squared Ruby.JPG