• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Shaun White GOLDbrook

Also, the real Goldbrooks come with polarized lenses and the lenses in this are not polarized. Has the wrong microbag as well.

well, my mate emailed the seller, and his reply was that it was a Rep Sample issue, given to him by an employee. hence, the lack of the signature and the polarized lenses. and the normal microbag as well. an OPD dealer i know also confirms that samples were indeed given out to employees of the O. pretty tough to fake the FMJ coating, but who knows eh? feedback looks good, but it's anyone's guess really. this is all the info i know. =)

hmmmm they give samples to employees but i don't think that this would be a sample . . . the inside of the arms is not shiny and the signature is missing. looks like a good custom job for me!
but anyway for this price i would say get the original with vault, micro bag and the bling bling effect all over + the original box!

I'm gonna be real brave and try and spark this thread back to life.. With the following:

Word on the street is, that they are in stock again!

(I've been wanting a pair of these since I first them back in summer, and I never got my hands on them, unfortunately, but now it's my turn)

Nooooooooo!!!

I thought I had successfully suffocated this thread and laid it to rest. But still it lives!

Nerd, did you put Sander up to this?
:biggrin:

Back